Spring Fishing Shows

Old Ironmaker

The guys are talking about a Spring Fishing Show today at the shop. I told them the T.O. Boat and Fishing show has come and gone. Nope they insist there is a show starting next Thursday. I can't find one. Any idea if there is an upcoming fishing show? Maybe they started the weekend a few hours early, in fact I know they did.

The Hamilton show starts next Friday.

http://www.ontarioboatshows.com/

Plus there is still the Toronto Sportsman Show starting on March 16th. I am looking forward to seeing the show in its new location. There are also a few other smaller shows in St Catherines, Bowmanville, Trenton, Belleville, and one in Toronto on various dates. Most of these are tackle swaps so I wouldn't expect to see any boats. The St Catherines Show is tomorrow; I think the location has changed though.

Edited by JohnBacon

That's the show they are talking about. Hamilton is even better than schlepping all the way to T.O. and back. We are only 40 minutes from the Airport. Fantastic. Thanks so muchJohn. I might need to wear my OFC name tag. Hope to see a few members there.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

That's the show they are talking about. Hamilton is even better than schlepping all the way to T.O. and back. We are only 40 minutes from the Airport. Fantastic. Thanks so muchJohn. I might need to wear my OFC name tag. Hope to see a few members there.

I am not sure how convenient Missassauga is for you. But the Toronto Sportsman Show has moved to that location for this year. It will be there in about three weeks.

heck Mike I was at the RV show there and gave the guy at your booth my email and he was going to send me a copy of you Mag... still waiting for it

You must have misunderstood bud, we don't have any copies of the magazine. We did print off a handful just so we'd have something for sales and to show people but don't have any for the general public. All we have right now is a digital version of the premier issue which you can get here: http://www.canadafishingguide.net/magazine/

I'm pretty sure we'll be printing the mag this year and we're all excited about that!

You must have misunderstood bud, we don't have any copies of the magazine. We did print off a handful just so we'd have something for sales and to show people but don't have any for the general public. All we have right now is a digital version of the premier issue which you can get here: http://www.canadafishingguide.net/magazine/

I'm pretty sure we'll be printing the mag this year and we're all excited about that!

That I believe is what he was reffering too was the digital version... Thanks Mike... Neighbour