Win A Free Trip To Great Slave Lake, N.W.T.! Great Contest!

solopaddler

I'll be your friend LOL!

Radical atheist's get one extra entry! But only after sending in 100 box tops from Ezekiel Golden Flax.

AnlEUlbCIAARAWR.jpg

It's actually pretty easy to do. Or at least inactivate it. It's all there in settings.

That's the spirit Cliff! :good:

Bummer, im not a radical athiest lol.

Bonus I dont need to send in any labels???

Fair trade off

The Facebook requirement can only work in my favour. Keep the old-timers and tinfoil-hat types out of the contest!

Maybe so, you could be right about that. :)

On a contest related note I received word from both Eppinger Lures this morning as well as St. Croix Rods. Eppinger will be providing a substantial prize package of lures including a suitable array of Husky Devle and Husky Junior spoons for the contest winner. They are a staple for big lake trout in the far north. St. Croix will be donating a suitable St. Croix Premier casting rod, most likely a light musky stick as it would suit the fishing that will be encountered best. Almost certainly it will be the 8' M/H stick, model PM80MHF.

entered and spread the link!

cant pass up on the slight chance at the opportunity of a lifetime that I would never ever have the chance to fulfill on my own. Unreal.

Excellent, thanks! I'm a bit biased but I agree it's a great opportunity. This is probably worth mentioning. Corey Myers is the head guide at Frontier and will be the person guiding both myself and whoever wins. Typically I hate being guided myself, but this time it's cool. I've gotten to know Corey quite well over the last few months and can honestly say he is a genuinely nice young man and incredibly enthusiastic! He also knows the lake inside out. There is zero doubt on my part that spending a week with him will be a huge plus and a lot of fun!

Only if you get on my nerves. Then I'll tie you to the flagpole in front of the lodge and beat you with a trout. I'll bet you'd like it too.

Ooops, my cast went array and hooked your ego???

Im haulin it in but 60lb braid might just not hold it?

???

I hope I win, in all honesty we would have a blast!

• 1 month later...