Win A Free Trip To Great Slave Lake, N.W.T.! Great Contest!

solopaddler

Hey everyone if you've ever dreamed of fishing Great Slave Lake here's your chance!

In a nutshell one very lucky angler will join me at Frontier Fishing Lodge August 6-13, 2016 for the fishing adventure of a lifetime.

http://www.frontierfishinglodge.com/

The trip is inclusive from Yellowknife, N.W.T. and includes return float plane from Yellowknife to the lodge, all meals and fully guided. Hotel in town the night before the trip is also part of the package. Additional prizes provided by Eppinger Lures and St. Croix Rods.

Enjoy world class trophy fishing for lake trout, northern pike and arctic grayling all set against a jaw dropping wilderness background.

There is no cost to enter! Simply fill out the entry form located on the Canada Fishing Guide website. Please make sure to "like" both Frontier's and Canada Fishing Guide's Facebook pages! You will need to have a Facebook account and be logged in when you click on the entry form. If you don't have a Facebook account, well then create one. It's a very simple and easy process!

Good luck to everyone involved. I hope to see lots of OFC members enter!

http://www.canadafishingguide.net/win-a-dream-trip-contest/

CFG_CONTEST2.jpg

Edited by Mike Borger

hmmm...will this be worth starting a facebook account for ;)

I bet it would be.

Is it possible yet to delete a facebook account? (or just inactivate it?)

I don't want a facebook account either. So I can get one, enter then delete it and still be eligible?

I told you that you would figure it out. And no skill testing question.

Who wants to be my friend?!?!?

I'll be your friend LOL!

Hahah hit me up ill add you

Mike, can a radical athiest win?

Sounds like a great prize!!!

Radical atheist's get one extra entry! But only after sending in 100 box tops from Ezekiel Golden Flax.

AnlEUlbCIAARAWR.jpg

If you figure out how to delete a facebook account let me know

It's actually pretty easy to do. Or at least inactivate it. It's all there in settings.

Well, I never win anything but if you ain't got a ticket you ain't got a chance.

That's the spirit Cliff! :good:

Edited by Mike Borger

For what it's worth I pushed hard to make this a straight draw and totally free. The Facebook aspect was a direct request from Frontier Lodge - they wanted to boost their presence on Facebook and I thought it was a reasonable request.

Some people have complained to me privately about the Facebook thing. All I can say is I'm trying my best guys. I do try to please everyone, but it's not always possible. :)