Anyone know what these lures are actually called?

Shloim

Whether Champ or Kastmaster or whatever, they are all essentially the same design, like a diagonal slab through a metal rod. Mr Champ has been around for ever. I actually had a 6oz brass one at one time way back. It will always continue to be effective, as will some of the other classics like Cleos, Pimples, Williams, Hopkins and Rapalas etc that have been around for a real long time and still work well.

A buddy of mine exclusively uses champs for greys and whities at his cottage in QC and he's there lots in the summer. Funny enough, he's touchy about his colors, at one time was ordering bulk by the dozen of a certain pattern before it was discontinued. Go figure.

Cheers

If anyone clicked on link you provide, they will see the EXACT same lure as OP. So castmaster Europe style. Online purchasers were from Belarus and Russia.

If there is a lure out there I would bet there is a cheap knock off from China. It sure looks like a Mr. Champ but I haven't seen one in that pattern. I say a knock off.

Doe's that pink attractor look too big for that hook?

The northland tackle series has a jigging spoon with a similar tail and it still works good.

Not half as good as the buckshot spoon at aleast for me.

The tail does look abit redonkulous