If you own a Boat Motor and Vehicle, Could be a Heads Up

Fish Farmer

I don't know if this has been posted,

Just got this info from a friend.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO!

You need to watch this and heed AAA warning and what all the vehicle manufacturers are saying…

In case you think Washington couldn't possible get any more screwed up, check this out.

New Gas Coming To Stations... Looks like they are starting to really push this stuff now so be careful what you pump. Pumps have to be clearly marked so don't use it.

The cost will be slightly cheaper than the other options so it might look tempting. Most stations don't have it yet but be aware just in case. The EPA has changed the rules on corn used to make gasoline.

Don't use NEW GAS COMING TO STATIONS (everybody PLEASE READ and send this along to everyone you know).

Do watch the short video.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ceW9Nc1hVHU?feature=player_detailpage

I don't know if this has been posted,

Just got this info from a friend.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO!

You need to watch this and heed AAA warning and what all the vehicle manufacturers are saying…

In case you think Washington couldn't possible get any more screwed up, check this out.

New Gas Coming To Stations... Looks like they are starting to really push this stuff now so be careful what you pump. Pumps have to be clearly marked so don't use it.

The cost will be slightly cheaper than the other options so it might look tempting. Most stations don't have it yet but be aware just in case. The EPA has changed the rules on corn used to make gasoline.

Don't use NEW GAS COMING TO STATIONS (everybody PLEASE READ and send this along to everyone you know).

Do watch the short video.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ceW9Nc1hVHU?feature=player_detailpage

Thanks Dave....Great info for sure...

My 2011 Chev Silverado has a tag on the tail gate that says E85. That means I can use 85% Ethanol I was told before I drove it off the lot brand new. They said these engines use as high as 85% Ethanol many places in the world. Then another dealer tells me it means 85% gasoline and 15% Ethanol! I solved that dilemma by only using what is at the pumps, which if I'm not mistaken those pumpsay that the fuel may contain up to 10% Ethanol. I have to read that tag closely the next time at the pumps.

I pay the extra at the pump for premium for all my gas for the boat and always use a phase separation inhibitor to be safe. Am I safe in saying all gasoline at the pumps now contain some % of ethanol? If not which fuel doesn't have any?

Thanks for the heads up Dave.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

My 2011 Chev Silverado has a tag on the tail gate that says E85. That means I can use 85% Ethanol I was told before I drove it off the lot brand new. They said these engines use as high as 85% Ethanol many places in the world. Then another dealer tells me it means 85% gasoline and 15% Ethanol! I solved that dilemma by only using what is at the pumps, which if I'm not mistaken those pumpsay that the fuel may contain up to 10% Ethanol. I have to read that tag closely the next time at the pumps.I pay the extra at the pump for premium for all my gas for the boat and always use a phase separation inhibitor to be safe. Am I safe in saying all gasoline at the pumps now contain some % of ethanol? If not which fuel doesn't have any?Thanks for the heads up Dave.

Your truck can run 85% ethanol fuel, many people run it in the states where it is far more common. I believe it is cheaper to buy but there is a substantial dip in mileage. Real world reduction in carbon footprint? I'm not so sure. I know my sierra wil never see that crap.

Very good Dave. Thanx for posting this info.

Ironmaker - I only use Shell V power in my outdoor toys as well as my lawnmower, weed eater, chain saw etc. Shell V power has NO ethanol. I have been using Shell V power for many years & my gas powered equipment has always performed well. The other thing you want to do is always use fresh gasoline. If your gas is going to be in your boat tank, sitting idle during the storage season make sure you add gasoline stabilizer to the tank.