Hey Justin!

Big Cliff

You really think the Catholic Church spreads hatred like radical Islamists do? Really? Wow.

No, the "catholic church" is pure and does no wrong lol

Theyve used faith to cripple countries for who knows how long

Oh and and some have have a taste for lil boys, but ya never heard about that hey?

Oh so does radical islam, just to make things fair.

You dont even have to be funny when you speak truth(just turns out hilarious)

Disclaimer, not for the kiddos

https://youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE

Edited by manitoubass2

This thread is getting ridiculous. I was an Altar Boy for 4 years so I must have been abused too?

A radical atheist is just as annoying as any other religious radical in my opinion when they spew there Dogma, or is it agnostic, I get confused.

Dogma noun, plural dogmata:

an official system of principles or tenets concerning faith, morals, behavior, etc., as of a church or group with an opinion.

What happened to Fran Flann?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Radical atheist?

Is that what I am? Hahahah

I was also in the church as a youngin. The cookies sucked. Not grandmas though, she used lard

Love ya bud?

Give me call before I burn in hell or meet 70 virgins, or whatever else religion has to offer.

My feet are getting hot?

Edited by manitoubass2

Im just adding comments to a message board.

I dont talk like this in public lol.

Because people actually talk and share ideas.

The internet is all your wrong im right

Does anyone have a sense of humour anymore or is it too PC nowadays?

I skateboarded as a youth and snowboarded,

So radical is actually a compliment to me?

Edited by manitoubass2

If you could enlighten us?

I guess I should have said that the Catholic church has cleaned up its act re anti-semitism esp. since WW II. The same cannot be said about some sects of Islam re their attitude towards 'infidels'. My post was intended to nip any expressions of anti-semitism on here in the bud. You seemed to imply that the Jews were themselves to blame for anti-semitism.

I guess I should have said that the Catholic church has cleaned up its act re anti-semitism esp. since WW II. The same cannot be said about some sects of Islam re their attitude towards 'infidels'. My post was intended to nip any expressions of anti-semitism on here in the bud. You seemed to imply that the Jews were themselves to blame for anti-semitism.

Enough blame to go around.

Just for the record im not an atheist.

For all of you that thought that you were saving some money with Justin Turtle's reduced tax rates for the middle class -- do you understand now how you were duped? Do you realize the reason why Justin and Kathleen spent so much time looking so cozy?

Justin gives you some money with lots of fanfare, and then Kathleen takes it back with nickle and dime tax increases, and more that Justin gave. Justin and Kathleen figured out a way to raise taxes and have "the great unwashed" feel like they actually got something. Just wait till you see how they roll out that marijuana legalization tax grab. You ain't seen nothing yet. Shake the sand out of your ears, liberal voters. You were duped. Please don't make the same mistake next election.