X-zone lures Back?

I missed the boat/fishing show this past weekend where apparently X-zone lures have been re-introduced, now owned by VRX Fishing Product (The Rod Glove)?

Anyone have any info?

Sounds like good news to me.

https://www.facebook.com/xzonelures/?fref=ts

X Zone Lures is back and better than ever! The #1 Drop Shot bait, the Slammer, is back.

We are proud to say that we had a very successful product line reintroduction at the Toronto Spring Boat and Fishing Show this past weekend.

The support from anglers that have come to trust X-Zone lures over the years was tremendous!

12745489_452243098299443_221192798520635

Too little, too late imo. Many similar products that have taken over the market. Anglers choice sniper shads are all that is in my box now.More action than the swammer too... :whistling:

For me, it's about access. I am not paying $15.00 for shipping. I was able to find X-Zone products all over, but the others...not so much. I'd buy them if I could find them and there are plenty out there being made. Although, looks like Anglers Choice products are in a lot of stores, I'll have to go and see if I can find them. I doubt it's too late at all if they maintained the same vendors.

I even came across some Strike Zone slammers at the Boating show last weekend!

Edited by adempsey

X Zone Lures Alert!
As many of you know, X Zone Lures was off of the market for about 18 months. Recently, we, VRX Fishing Products, have purchased X Zone Lures from the previous owner and creator, Mark Kulik.

It is our intention that we work closely with Mark and bring this product back to the market as True Hand Poured lures.
We want want to honor Mark and his legacy of this truly incredible line of baits.

After a very successful launch last week, we were alerted to the fact that someone was going out to retailers and individuals and offering fake X-Zone products in X Zone Lures packaging.

While we can not stop people from duplicating our bait shapes, we can not tolerate someone using our packaging and brand name as that is trademarked in both the USA and Canada.

This is a very unfortunate situation but we will get through it.

I urge you not to purchase these fake products if they offered to you in X Zone packaging. These products are not hand poured and in no represent the quality of a True Hand Pour bait that we are offering to the market.

We will be releasing our products to credible retailers in early May of this year and we look forward to serving you as fans of the X Zone Lures brand.

I appeal to your sense of integrity in this matter and I want to thank you for your support of the X Zone Lures brand.

Thank you