Seems I lost my live stream nascar NBCSN connection HELP

misfish

I'm not sure about this streaming thing. Kid Bro was telling me they were watching the Super Bowl home, new commercials included and with 5 minutes to go in the game they lost the signal. It didn't matter this year but if it was last year and I missed the end of that game I would have lost it.

I went through the satellite dish and card thing 15 years ago. Watch a PPV and 1/2 way through it you loose the patch and scramble to clean it using codes on line with a 56K land line Modem. That was enough for me to switch back to Bell Satellite and have been with them since. You get what you pay for is the old saying. We don't have the bandwidth here for streaming anyway. Hey you guys here have me spewing techie jargon, bandwidth, listen to me!!!

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Kodi addon Phoenix sure took a hit for sports since Woody and Rockcrusher left , and loosing Genisis a few weeks back sent a lot scrambling for movies and TV shows, it feels like the beginning of the end for Kodi.

I wonder if they are getting bought out by the big two? I hate to go back to Rogers. I cant get Vibe or the dish were I live.

They're making a left turn! And look! Another Left turn oh wow but wait...YES another left turn!!

That should hold you for a while Brian.

OH ya got it fixed I see, so you already knew there was gonna be ANOTHER LEFT TURN!.

Couldn't resist, sorry!

Michael