Fishing for Tyler auction - guided catfish and muskie trips

Fisherpete

Looks like we have our winners!!!

Shloim takes the cat trip @ $225!

bc23 takes the muskie trip @ $210!

Thanks once again guys, very generous of you - and will be greatly appreciated by Tyler's family. Please send me a PM at your convenience for payment so I can present it to Tyler's mom on behalf of OFC and we can start picking some potential dates!

Cheers

Pete

Edited by Fisherpete

I would just like to point out the catfish trip garnered more coin than the muskie trip.....

AWESOME!!!!

Big cats on the Grand in March/April/May cannot be beat!!!!

Good on you Sir for offering your boat up for both trips. May the force be with you on both those days.

Hi everyone,

We wanted to take this opportunity to thank Fisherpete for generously donating two fishing trips. We also want to thank everyone who bid and congratulate the two lucky and generous winners Brian and Sheldon. Thank you also to Roy for being there for us each year helping us to keep in touch with the members of the OFC.

Although we were unable to safely have Fishing for Tyler this year we know Tyler remains in your thoughts. Hopefully next year will work in our favour.

Thank you, Elisa, Terry, Tyler and Tiffany

Well done Pete if you ever find your way down to Washington D.C. area give me a holler. With a little planning I would be happy to take you out for some blue Catfish/ channel catfish or the all mighty Snakeheads you choice.

Art