Fishing for Tyler auction - guided catfish and muskie trips

Fisherpete

Hello everyone, the event may be cancelled due to poor ice conditions, but I would still like to carry on the OFC tradition and raise a few dollars for Tyler and send it to his mom. As in previous years I am offering up two guided trips, one for spring (typically mid-late April) catfishing on the Grand River in Dunnville for big catfish, and a Kawartha muskie hunt (June-Dec). Full details listed below. Bidding for either trip starts at $100, and bids must increase in $10 increments. Bidding starts today, and will end at 9pm on February 21st. If transportation is an issue, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Trip 1 - Spring Cats on the Grand River in Dunnville (April-May).

Best guided day last year with OFC members was 39 cats, biggest two that day were over 20 pounds.

Can accommodate up to three guests for this trip.

All gear, cutbait and beverages (water and Powerade or pop) provided.

Full day fishing (start as early and stay as late as you want to fish that day)

Trip 2 - Kawarthas Muskie Hunt (June-Nov or Dec depending on ice conditions)

Casting trip will be for for one guest - trolling we can do two guests.

I specialize on Balsam, Scugog, Sturgeon or Pigeon but am always open to exploring new Kawartha lakes.

I have all right handed retrieve reels, so if you are a lefty you will need to bring your own reels please.

Best guided days last year with OFC members were 6 and 5 muskies, longest three fish were 45.75", 45.75" and 45".

All gear (except lefty reels), tackle and beverages (water and Powerade or pop) provided.

Full day fishing (start as early and stay as late as you want to fish that day).

Here's a few pics of some of last years catches.

1_zps87kqqg61.jpg

4_zpsbvbxkqlv.jpeg

3_zpsyzk3nbgt.jpg

8_zpsxfeb2zid.jpg

5_zpsb61uzkcm.jpg

7_zpsbq6bsikb.jpg

6_zps5iosqgbh.jpg

13_zpsm7nevtq4.jpg

14_zpsxwayzbhd.jpg

DSC_2656_zpsfxvfbggu.jpg

12_zpsciqhfjdl.jpg

10_zps5ndipwen.jpg

11_zpsfyhfd1oy.jpg

9_zpsqbrpgcya.jpg

16_zpsdd9r8xj0.jpg

Edited by Fisherpete

Great bids so far guys... thank you.

I think after all I should make it two trips... one for cats and one for skis. Please specify in your bid what species you are interested in. Sorry about the confusion.

I should also mention that my guided trips come with a fish guarantee - if we don't catch the target species of the day, we go out again on me.