Any kayak fishermen here? Show off your yaks!

yakfish

What yak do you paddle? What rigging have you added? Show them off here!

I paddle a Feelfree Lure 11.5. I have two Uni track mounts with Scotty rod holders, two Scotty round flush deck mounts that I can mount a camera on or just use for additional rod holder locations and a Humminbird Helix 5 SI depth finder. Great yak! Excellent platform that is comfortable to spend all day on. If I get tired of sitting and need to stretch my legs I can just stand and keep casting!

lure.jpg

lure2.jpg

What yak do you paddle? What rigging have you added? Show them off here!

I paddle a Feelfree Lure 11.5. I have two Uni track mounts with Scotty rod holders, two Scotty round flush deck mounts that I can mount a camera on or just use for additional rod holder locations and a Humminbird Helix 5 SI depth finder. Great yak! Excellent platform that is comfortable to spend all day on. If I get tired of sitting and need to stretch my legs I can just stand and keep casting!

When I was looking at getting a Yak, This is the one I was looking at. I liked the seat being able to rise up. I found it to heavy for my liking.

I went with this. Ya it,s not a yak, but gets me out there.

bass3.jpg

Them are some fancy fishin Yaks there boys. We did some fishing out of Kayaks way back. Much fun and great exercise. I love when I see the salt guys hook into a small tuna. Those tails thrash and they have a 20 horse kicker on the side.

What are the ultimate things you need on them in order to be the man on the water. BBQ's?