Spring Fishing Show - MotorGuide / Lowrance

John Bacon

Can anybody tell me if there are MotorGuide and/or Lowrance booths at the Spring Fishing & Boat Show?

I have some questions about linking a Lowrance to my MotorGuide. I was hoping that they would be at the show. I don't see them listed in the directory. But they could be under a parent company.

I would appreciate any information that you can give me.

Can anybody tell me if there are MotorGuide and/or Lowrance booths at the Spring Fishing & Boat Show?

I have some questions about linking a Lowrance to my MotorGuide. I was hoping that they would be at the show. I don't see them listed in the directory. But they could be under a parent company.

I would appreciate any information that you can give me.

If you want accurate answers contact Monty at Angler's Outfitters and if he can't help you ask him for the Rep's contact info. I found that the guys manning the HB/MK booth at the Toronto boat show knew little to nothing about their products.... I remember asking explicitly about CHIRP and I was told that all they know is what they've looked up online... and they still didn't understand what the big deal is...

Edited by KraTToR