anyone use a HTC one m8 cell phone?

richyb

My galaxy ace2 cell phones camera is pretty much pooched. Pics are always fuzzy now and ive got my koodo tab paid off. I was looking at some new phones and was showed the HTC one m8. Reg price over $400 on clearance for $180 if its going on my koodo tab ( like 7$ a month). Im not a gamer I just use it for texting and taking pics. Will likely upgrade my plan to have some data but just so I can text pics to people. Does anyone use one? Is it a decent phone ? thanks.

We have two HTC Ones, the first version. Good phone, but my mic (or the noise cancelling mic) is messed up and the camera pics are all purple in low light on the other one. It's over 2 years old though, but they should last longer. I'd probably still get another HTC, but I would never "pay extra" for a phone. I am due for an upgrade, but waiting for a decent "free" phone to re-commit.

i've got the HTC one M9 phone, amazing, love the features, the high def camera rocks, its 20mp and takes video in 4k resolution. has dolby digital sound with true stereo speakers. and they've made it very very easy to transfer everything from your old phone on to your HTC phone via the HTC transfer tool in the settings

I picked up the phone today and Got everything transferred over. Will take some getting used to thats for sure. Had to get my wife to figure most of it out lol. She was actually impressed with some of the features that her I phone doesnt have.