New Deadly Action is Coming from Rapala

PUMP KNOWS

And wait till 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and more sure fire tackle to come that will make 16 stuff obsolete. Keep buying you dopes. Once my hooks from my 1973 F10 Black and Silver Rapps rust off and the lips are broken and won't take anymore Guerilla Glue I'll buy new used ones at the swap meet in Hamilton. Or I will put the gleep on a few of my fishing buddies because they never use them an they have a JY Yamamatsu 4D 719 Jerk Hammer Dive Slash Power Scented Nuclear Bait that they paid 17 bucks for and they saw Izumi hammer them on TV Saturday morning.

Believe it or not I don't have a Whacky Rig, yet. If the fish hit I'll stay with the 3 green garbage bags of plastic I have never used. Give me a Silver and Black F5 in Spring and a F10 Rappala in Summer and Fall and I'll show you a fish.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

It can't be anything but live bait! I'll take a dozen

I'll even take dead bait. You fish hardware and I'll do whatever it takes to catch them that day. I'll have a fish fry and you enjoy the Fillet O Fish at the drive thru on your way home. But I will give you that you fished like a Pro on TV. Don't let the lights from the camera blind you.

I can guarantee you one thing.

The bait will cost well over 10 dollars, likely closer to 20 dollars, will have fancy foil or other "real life" paint jobs.....

then will be built with the cheapest split rings and cheapest hooks China will make....

???

Funny cause its true.

I use a few rapala lures and immediatly change those out

These 'Pro' staff sales pitches are ridiculous. How can these guys spew the same Bull over and over again about whatever flavour of the week they get paid to hock?

When I was a sponsored skateboarder, i never promoted anything lol.

But you got all this free stuff from skateboards to shoes to clothes.

Well I already had all that so you sell it and make cash lol.

Id suspect alot of pro anglers do the same

Edited by manitoubass2

I had the pleasure of meeting an older fella at a lake west of Sudbury 2 years ago. The old gent had fished this lake for 50 years! He was 82 at the time. I went to have a look at his boat. He had 3 older fibreglass rods, paired with 3 Mitchell 300 reels. He also had the original floating rapala in black/gold & silver/black rigged up to each rod. You know what! He came in with 3 or 4 nice walleye every evening. I also used the original rapalas for many years as a teen ager. Today they are in my tackle bag when on the soft water. I'll remind you of my original post. "Lures are designed to catch fishermen"!!

I had the pleasure of meeting an older fella at a lake west of Sudbury 2 years ago. The old gent had fished this lake for 50 years! He was 82 at the time. I went to have a look at his boat. He had 3 older fibreglass rods, paired with 3 Mitchell 300 reels. He also had the original floating rapala in black/gold & silver/black rigged up to each rod. You know what! He came in with 3 or 4 nice walleye every evening. I also used the original rapalas for many years as a teen ager. Today they are in my tackle bag when on the soft water. I'll remind you of my original post. "Lures are designed to catch fishermen"!!

Exactly WD. Thus I use 2 Rappalas, Silver and Black and Black and Silver. 2 Mepps, both Black Fury a #5 and another but the number has been chewed off.

Edited by Old Ironmaker