how to post pictures

mbac31

What is the trick to posting a video?

Go to the video on Youtube , hit where its says "Share" and then you will be presented with an option " Imbed " click there and a bunch of goobledegook will show in a box highlighted in blue, copy that and return to the tab where OFC is and where you want to put the video. Hit reply and use the more options

Enable HTML and paste it in where you want it. Maybe there is an easier way but that is how I do  it.

Yes. Just copy the URL link in your address bar and paste it in.

Well damn, that is a new one to me. At one time, all that would do would be to put a clickable link in your reply that would take you to the video on Youtube if you clicked on it.

Go to the video on Youtube , hit where its says "Share" and then you will be presented with an option " Imbed " click there and a bunch of goobledegook will show in a box highlighted in blue, copy that and return to the tab where OFC is and where you want to put the video. Hit reply and use the more options

Enable HTML and paste it in where you want it. Maybe there is an easier way but that is how I do it.

You embedded one of my favorite songs ever! ????

Awesome!

Hahahah. Prove it!

All fun and games brother

Me thinks my photobucket needs to be cleaned out, it keeps crashing on me

I would if I could but the auger went into retirement yesterday drilling a hole. lol a friend is going to help me bring it back to life soon :tease:

Yes Rick I humbly admit I did invent photobucket was just trying to keep low key :tease:

I would if I could but the auger went into retirement yesterday drilling a hole. lol a friend is going to help me bring it back to life soon :tease:

Yes Rick I humbly admit I did invent photobucket was just trying to keep low key :tease:

???

Hey my bud just lost an auger and got it back yesterday with some mcgvoring rig lol