Marco Muzzo Trial Predictions --- N.F.

npt1

Marco Muzzo goes to court today with his team of Lawyers, headed by Mr. Greenspan.

We all know what Muzzo is pleading guilty to, the death of 3 young children and their grandfather.

What do you think will happen to him and why is that your thoughts.

He plead guilty and was released on bail until sentencing on Feb 23rd:

http://www.cp24.com/news/muzzo-pleads-guilty-to-charges-in-fatal-crash-crown-agrees-to-bail-1.2764322

I have to believe he's going to do some time for this. If not I would think the public would go bananas...

Edited by G.mech

His high priced lawyer will get him a short sentence of 1 or 2 years.

The monthly court appearances kept getting postponed because the lawyers were looking for any holes in how the Police and Forensic staff handled everything. When nothing was found to get him off they then started the back room negotiations.

If the judge gives him anything less than 5 years then shame on our court system.

This is all just speculation on my part, so don't take it as gospel.

Hard call...what is the minimum and maximum for a first offence imparied causing death.

He will get points for the guilty plea and not putting the family through the tortures of reliving it in court for months

Edited by Dara

At least he had the decency to plead guilty and not drag the whole thing out in court. I have no doubt that if he had wanted to Greenspan could have had him out on bail a long time ago then dragged this through the courts for years! He killed 4 innocent people, I would hope he'd do at least 5 years on each count but I doubt that will happen.

The appeal process will be lengthy too

Totally agree with you,,,there are some overseas countries as reported by the news some time ago where if u are convicted of impaired driving it is an automatic 6 month jail term, the sad part is the judges need to come down much harder on sentencing in this country where there is a conviction of impaired driving causing death.

The message has to be the same coast to coast to coast that if you do that crime you will definitely do the time, and not just be given a minimal penalty.

The persons life that an impaired driver took away was worth more than a couple of years, if the judges had the nerve to be unanymous and send out a clear message that if you are convicted of that offence this is the time you will be in jail, no ifs ands or buts not all but some people would not make that mistake

No family should ever have to endure a loss or losses like that and for the person that did it they should stay in prison for a long, long, long time

Edited by mr blizzard

dude shld never drive ever again.never. who knows how many times he rolled the dice and won ? and he will be kept safe in prison, of that I'm sure. family shld sue the beejeezus out of him. three young lives were wiped off this earth and there's no penalty that is enough for him imo.