Thats a mighty fine catch me lady

misfish

When I saw that Brian posted the pic of the 2 beauties I was wondering where that ice could be. I have die hard hard water guys I know that are seriously Jonsin due to the lack of fishable waters here. Then I see it is up there where the Sun don't shine much this time of year. Nice catch there Johnny boy, nice catch on 2 fronts actually.

Nice looking laker. Dam, must be cold up there! 3' of ice! Does she stand on your shoulders to get the auger started or you use a ladder?

Haha good one, no I get to do the grunt work thats where she draws the line :tease:I drill the holes, she catches the fish, I clean the fish, she cooks up the fish, it works for me :clapping:

When I saw that Brian posted the pic of the 2 beauties I was wondering where that ice could be. I have die hard hard water guys I know that are seriously Jonsin due to the lack of fishable waters here. Then I see it is up there where the Sun don't shine much this time of year. Nice catch there Johnny boy, nice catch on 2 fronts actually.

You know it O I, the sun was actually out for the first time in what seemed like months, had to clean the dust off the sunglasses, was a beautiful day only 8 kph north east winds, temp was approx -32 wc

The only thing she ever says when she hooks up to a fish is "YEP" , thats when you know she is ROCKIN AND REELING :clapping: I asked her that day do u want to take the pop up out, she replied no its not that bad out, I am a lucky man

Nice, seems you guys are getting a decent haul for the table! Can't complain about that

Hey Lucas, your absolutely correct, sure cant get the deals like you do for pork bellies, ribs etc but freshly caught trout for dinner is not too bad either, had some last night with a salad and veggies mmmmgood