Looking to buy new to me boat

Loonietoon

When Bay City Marine WAS an Alumacraft dealer I used to admire the 16' tiller in their showroom, it had a 60 Yamaha 4 stroke on it, I think it was a 'Competitor'...I really like Lund's Impact line, the 1675 in a Tiller would be a great ship!

Edited by Pigeontroller

When Bay City Marine WAS an Alumacraft dealer I used to admire the 16' tiller in their showroom, it had a 60 Yamaha 4 stroke on it, I think it was a 'Competitor'...I really like Lund's Impact line, the 1675 in a Tiller would be a great ship!

I know.. been talking to Clarence & Doug They have what I am looking for just about but got to sell mine 1st.. not enough room in the driveway for 2 boats

... That is a sweet boat,I'd take it over a new Lund ,but there both very fishable ships

Kelvin, I think that most boats, at least in the 16' category, are all quite good. The important thing as far as I'm concerned is the reputation of the dealer or the private seller. The distance away from you that the dealer is, and the layout of the boat for your needs. We don't all need the same things in a boat. I presently have a Princecraft tiller with a 60HP 4 stroke. It's perfect for me. If I can afford another boat before I turn in my chips, it'll probably be another similar boat.

Kelvin, I think that most boats, at least in the 16' category, are all quite good. The important thing as far as I'm concerned is the reputation of the dealer or the private seller. The distance away from you that the dealer is, and the layout of the boat for your needs. We don't all need the same things in a boat. I presently have a Princecraft tiller with a 60HP 4 stroke. It's perfect for me. If I can afford another boat before I turn in my chips, it'll probably be another similar boat.

I do agree with what you say Roy.. every person has their own ideas of a boat they want if available

I do agree with what you say Roy.. every person has their own ideas of a boat they want if available

Absolutly! When I bought my boat I listened to Roy, went out with Marc Thorpe, both big fans of the PrinceCraft. Roy had a tiller, Marc had a consol. I decided on the 164S with a 60 Merc on it because I wanted comfort and stability and reliability. I haven't been the least bit disapointed in my choice! This package suited MY needs but it isn't the right package for everyone!