Same time, same place iced a couple

misfish

With all the reports of unsafe ice out there in deep waters, I decided to just head back to the same place as last sunday. The screen was active all morning, but boy were they tight to the bottom. That meant only one thing, set up the tip up,hook up some saltys on a small treble and let it lay on the bottom.

My longtime friend Rob C, hooked up with me this morning. It,s been a few years since we fished together. Was nice getting out and catching up. He had his fair share of fish (chances :whistling: ) this morning as well. :D:tease:

Back to the tip up. It just moved so slightly and stopped. Grabbed it,lift,felt wieght and up came a nice whitie. Followed by a nice size herring.

Fish left,so did we.

Good seeing you again bud, lets get out again soon.

003s.jpg

002s.jpg

Got to try out the new Milwaukie fuel 1200 touq with the 8" finbor. It makes quick work I can tell you that. TOTALLY INPRESSED. :worthy:

STAY SAFE OUT THERE ALL. :Gonefishing:

Edited by Brian B

Duffs? What means? I used to golf and we called them duffers, which meant a &@$)$&@ up shot.

I have to learn.

I'm having a surprise, my daugheter from Innisfil is providing dinner :( or :)

It,s a dough made dumpling but nice and fluffy like a cloud. I would post one,but they are all GONE.

With all the reports of unsafe ice out there in deep waters, I decided to just head back to the same place as last sunday. The screen was active all morning, but boy were they tight to the bottom. That meant only one thing, set up the tip up,hook up some saltys on a small treble and let it lay on the bottom.

My longtime friend Rob C, hooked up with me this morning. It,s been a few years since we fished together. Was nice getting out and catching up. He had his fair share of fish (chances :whistling: ) this morning as well. :D:tease:

Back to the tip up. It just moved so slightly and stopped. Grabbed it,lift,felt wieght and up came a nice whitie. Followed by a nice size herring.

Fish left,so did we.

Good seeing you again bud, lets get out again soon.

attachicon.gif003s.jpg

attachicon.gif002s.jpg

Got to try out the new Milwaukie fuel 1200 touq with the 8" finbor. It makes quick work I can tell you that. TOTALLY INPRESSED. :worthy:

STAY SAFE OUT THERE ALL. :Gonefishing:

That cordless setup Brian has is the cat's meow! I am goin to get me one of those set-ups for sure. Great fishin with ya Brian. Hope you have more active fish today, I have a feeling you will catch more today.

Rob C

That cordless setup Brian has is the cat's meow! I am goin to get me one of those set-ups for sure. Great fishin with ya Brian. Hope you have more active fish today, I have a feeling you will catch more today.

Rob C

Thanks dude

Well we went away from the game plan. It sucked. :( Did not see any one catching. Knew the warm was coming so just a few hours out and off we got. It was getting wet on top by 11..

so

some smell like cucumbers

and

some  smell  like skunk

I seem to be the  latter not the former

gopro underwater camera never saw a fish

was going to record the fishfinder to show chasing fish, none showed up

but i did get a video of how great Brians auger works and

the fire, rescue showed up with lights flashing, I dont know why

http://vid25.photobucket.com/albums/c52/Mrbeee1954/hard%20work_zps2v3uso1h.mp4