Uncut Angling 39 hrs

Fishwilly

This is actually a pretty entertaining show even if a few of the hosts are some of the most annoying people I've ever seen. The one guy in Ontario with the laugh? Holy crappie.

Anyway, it's really cool to see guys target fish that would typically be considered junk any other time you hit the water. I think I've actually learned more watching this than I have in about a year of watching fishing infomercials on Saturday mornings.

Edited by netminder

I just came up for air after watching the first 3 episodes. I have to say it has to be the best fishing show I have seen in very long time that I can say I really like. No 100K boats, there isn't a bank of electronic screens, ipilots, Power Poles and gadjets they flog on other shows and tell us we need them on our boats to catch fish. It really is refreshing to see all that STUFF isn't needed to catch fish. All 3 teams are entertaining and can be irritating too. My crew on the golf course and in the boat are always telling me to take a shut up pill, imagine if Taro and I were in the same boat (insert Taro laugh here). Paul Castellano knows that Niagara and mouth of that river like no one else and he isn't moving from it. They could jump in the truck and hit the Grand River in an hour and bound to get Bullhead, farm animals and monster Cats make a 5 minute run to Erie and catch monster Piks and 14" Perch, that is if he wanted or needed to. That Niagara is some fishery holding everything right here in our backyard for many of us. The guys in Sask and Manitoba had to put a few hundred K's on their trucks going lake to lake. Team Manitoba has shown everyone that thinks they need to buy 20 buck Live Target baits a few things. Most of their fish were caught on 99 cent Pickerel rigs, 2 at a time. Real fishing for the real common fishing people like us, except Mike Borger of course.

I am going to watch what I believe is the finally now. It is nice to see the producers of this series doesn't fear the corporations that may be possible sponsors in the future, like Swiss Chalet and Mc Donalds. "You didn't ask me to supersize that!!! And I hate Swiss Chalet, they aren't even Swiss." I love it.

I just came up for air after watching the first 3 episodes. I have to say it has to be the best fishing show I have seen in very long time that I can say I really like. No 100K boats, there isn't a bank of electronic screens, ipilots, Power Poles and gadjets they flog on other shows and tell us we need them on our boats to catch fish. It really is refreshing to see all that STUFF isn't needed to catch fish. All 3 teams are entertaining and can be irritating too. My crew on the golf course and in the boat are always telling me to take a shut up pill, imagine if Taro and I were in the same boat (insert Taro laugh here). Paul Castellano knows that Niagara and mouth of that river like no one else and he isn't moving from it. They could jump in the truck and hit the Grand River in an hour and bound to get Bullhead, farm animals and monster Cats make a 5 minute run to Erie and catch monster Piks and 14" Perch, that is if he wanted or needed to. That Niagara is some fishery holding everything right here in our backyard for many of us. The guys in Sask and Manitoba had to put a few hundred K's on their trucks going lake to lake. Team Manitoba has shown everyone that thinks they need to buy 20 buck Live Target baits a few things. Most of their fish were caught on 99 cent Pickerel rigs, 2 at a time. Real fishing for the real common fishing people like us, except Mike Borger of course.

I am going to watch what I believe is the finally now. It is nice to see the producers of this series doesn't fear the corporations that may be possible sponsors in the future, like Swiss Chalet and Mc Donalds. "You didn't ask me to supersize that!!! And I hate Swiss Chalet, they aren't even Swiss." I love it.

Fourth episode is not the finale. But its as good as the rest!

Watched episode 4, love it. I guess there is more to come. Who do you think will take it. My money is on team Shimano. I don't know if it's fair though since they can use 2 rods each on Ontario and get to cross the border and fish the US waters for Bass. I wonder why they aren't called Team Ontario? It was hilarious when Taro wouldn't touch the Bullhead, a pro guide that is afraid to handle a fish, that's funny.

we should create teams and do our own this summer, something small like 20 dollar buy in. All fish must be potographed with newpaper with the date or something.

When ever someone in a meeting suggested a new project that person was usually told they are the co-ordinator. Great idea Freshtrax you will be a great coordinator, how can M2B2 help? Seriously though it won't be that tough a task. There will be a few hurdles as in many folks here work weekends so having it on a specific weekend may mean a few can't participate. Also some may not want to put in 20 bucks which doesn't mean others can't, those that aren't in a side bet just win bragging rights. It won't be a difficult task. I am willing to help Rick and yourself.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Watched episode 4, love it. I guess there is more to come. Who do you think will take it. My money is on team Shimano. I don't know if it's fair though since they can use 2 rods each on Ontario and get to cross the border and fish the US waters for Bass. I wonder why they aren't called Team Ontario? It was hilarious when Taro wouldn't touch the Bullhead, a pro guide that is afraid to handle a fish, that's funny.

This had me dying...haha.

Paul and Taro are a good pair.

When ever someone in a meeting suggested a new project that person was usually told they are the co-ordinator. Great idea Freshtrax you will be a great coordinator, how can M2B2 help? Seriously though it won't be that tough a task. There will be a few hurdles as in many folks here work weekends so having it on a specific weekend may mean a few can't participate. Also some may not want to put in 20 bucks which doesn't mean others can't, those that aren't in a side bet just win bragging rights. It won't be a difficult task. I am willing to help Rick and yourself.

What im in?

Game on??

Lets make it happen

Pretty sure they gave them US bass because Manitoba bass Is open, they really don't gain anything else from being able to fish us water

Team Manitoba has shown everyone that thinks they need to buy 20 buck Live Target baits a few things. Most of their fish were caught on 99 cent Pickerel rigs, 2 at a time. Real fishing for the real common fishing people like us

There isn't a fish in the world that won't go after live bait. There's a reason they try to make them as "lifelike" as possible.

I'd love to participate in something like that, but I'd be more of a liability than an asset for my team lol.

There isn't a fish in the world that won't go after live bait. There's a reason they try to make them as "lifelike" as possible.

I'd love to participate in something like that, but I'd be more of a liability than an asset for my team lol.

More than once the fish would not touch the live bait but would hammer hardware or plastic. What do you mean a liability, try some live bait!

More than once the fish would not touch the live bait but would hammer hardware or plastic. What do you mean a liability, try some live bait!

I think what you quoted me as saying is all that needs to be said lol

those brothers have 2 all tackle world records for totally different species wtffff

I noticed that too. Seems to me those guys know what they're doing.

enjoyed episode 5 very much.

the boys from Saskatchewan are hard core! Fished through the entire night ... and kept going all morning.

watching Manny battle that huge sturgeon was tons of fun!

paul and taro pulled more bonehead moves, this time forgetting the trolling gear while attempting to catch the biggest walleye on Erie. They also forget the trolling gear the day before on Lake Ontario trying to fish for salmon, lol. Was awesome seeing them get that 24" walleye rip jigging in 30' of water though.

my money is on Team Saskatchewan, but had Manny landed the monster sturgeon, I think Manitoba would have had it in the bag.

best fishing show ever.