Wynne is planning another one for us! NF NF

ketchenany

It's kind of irrelevant what either the feds or province say anyway when the CMA & College of Physicians has clearly stated in no uncertain terms that they will not support assisted suicides or euthanasia of any sort...not sure where it leaves things but they say they aren't having any part of it.

Edited by G.mech

I posted this because we should be allowed to decide what WE want, when we go vote we have a choice but to die they decide, WHY? I guess more taxes to collect!

I have seen people suffer for years at home with no help from THEM, yet they want to control what I need/want.

Sorry for the rant but let us decide when we want to go and rest.

My mother's doctor explained it best, "this is a war we will not win, (she was 90) we can fight it or make her more comfortable in her journey, we chose comfort for her journey. Yes we had to decide.

She passed in six weeks? :(

Personally I will decide if I have a choice.

Shortly after coming into this world I wore a diaper and couldn't wait to get out of them!

I have worked hard all my life so that I could hold my head high and make my family proud of me. The last thing I want in this life is to go out laying in a soiled diaper and to have my family know how much it hurts me to have them see my helpless like that.

Wynne loves to grandstand on our dime, cut Dr.s wages and services to seniors but piss billions up against the wall on stupidity! What I can't figure out is how that moron even got elected, no one I have talked to seems to have voted for her!

Am I missing something?

The supreme court of Canada has already made this legal. They postponed the decision by 1 year to provide time to the Federal government to create legislation that will provide guidelines to assisted suicide. Wynne having provincial legislation created seems like a waste of time to me.

Wynne loves to grandstand on our dime, cut Dr.s wages and services to seniors but piss billions up against the wall on stupidity! What I can't figure out is how that moron even got elected, no one I have talked to seems to have voted for her!

And also her new MAN friend, "Mr Selfie" nice Hair Do. Who voted for these people.

I new the big crash was coming but I think it's coming fast than I thought.

Can't believe these people live amongst us. :worthy::wallbash: