Anyone want to fish Great Slave Lake with me?

solopaddler

FWIW there will be a cost to enter, although I don't know what that will be yet. It won't be an insane amount though. The premise being I need to raise some capital so the spring issue of the magazine can be printed.

OK..........you are right I take all of that back........... :)

Edited by Mister G

OK, here's the deal..........been there many times and so I will solicited you to HIRE me as a guide so you can take even more pics of fish I (boat) really caught but then let you reel in for all your pics and stories......then I will use that for my own personal gain.........what do you think....... ? ? ?

What I think is this. However unwarranted, petty and small your comment is, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Edited by Mike Borger

OK, here's the deal..........been there many times and so I will solicited you to HIRE me as a guide so you can take even more pics of fish I (boat) really caught but then let you reel in for all your pics and stories......then I will use that for my own personal gain.........what do you think....... ? ? ?

Been drinkin' this evening, Mister G? :whistling:

Just a thought Mr. Borger. Set up a table with 4 or more screens going showing your videos and pics plus a big arse 55" above and behind the table at the Spring Fishing Show in TO and maybe Buffalo as well, sell draw tickets after jumping through all the legal hoops. I'm sure you will do well unless they want an arm and a leg for a spot. There will plenty of folks there that will be more than interested. Crunch the numbers, 10 tickets at 25 or 30 each is better than selling 2 at 100. I would think you may be there anyway. These hospital lotteries for a C note give you a shot at several hundred thousand $$ in prizes. $100.00 each may be pushing it especially for us retirees and family folk trying to keep fed and warm. At $25.00 I'm in for sure, $100.00 not in the budget for a chance to fish with you Mike.

A big screen 8 feet in the air showing your stuff will draw customers like Bees to Honey.

Good point. i wonder how many people go out with guides and not ask them to see a copy of their insurance. Not implying that Mike doesn't have any, but guides in general.

Well considering it's a lodge and they will be guided by one of the lodges guides I'm pretty sure the lodges insurance covers them. ;)

I know I never had insurance as a guide and was covered by the lodges insurance all the years I guided up here.

Am I the only one here that thinks this should be settled by a video dance off? Come on Borger, pull yourself together. If you are holding a contest on a fishing forum and haven't thought of settling it with a video dance off then I fear you just might not be cut out for this. Pull the trigger on this one man. Call a video dance off, all dance acts to be put onto a thread on this forum.

The only other fair and acceptable way to end this if there is no dance contest is a paper-rock-scissors tournament.

You run your business as you see fit but don't come crying to me when it all falls apart because you didn't take my advice.

Am I the only one here that thinks this should be settled by a video dance off? Come on Borger, pull yourself together. If you are holding a contest on a fishing forum and haven't thought of settling it with a video dance off then I fear you just might not be cut out for this. Pull the trigger on this one man. Call a video dance off, all dance acts to be put onto a thread on this forum.

The only other fair and acceptable way to end this if there is no dance contest is a paper-rock-scissors tournament.

You run your business as you see fit but don't come crying to me when it all falls apart because you didn't take my advice.

Thanks for the laugh. :rofl2: