Costa Rica Fishing

Fishmaster

Fishing has been hot for us in Costa Rica from Quepos and the water has been flat calm daily 42 miles off shore yesterday was the ticket all fish caught and released on circle hooks and Ballyhoo shark cannon balls raised alote of fish over the past few day ...if ya havent been to Costa Rica come check it out its beautiful and the fishing is Awesome

IMG_7506_zpsvn3njk6p.jpg

IMG_7423_zpsd1uvyq45.jpg

IMG_7422_zpsebwfbns4.jpg

IMG_7492_zps8fjxj0b8.jpg

IMG_7485_zpshzmkmq7o.jpg

IMG_7513_zpsj7qknjqn.jpg

IMG_7514_zpslgcoohwz.jpg

IMG_7518_zpstk0rld29.jpg

IMG_7379_zpsdiwmsdyj.jpg

Nice man! A lot more luck that I had when I was down there at the end of November. All that was caught was a ton of bonito and a couple big needlefish. We did have one tuna (or believed to be) peel out a ton of line just to have not taken the hook. I'd love to catch a sailfish.

Best to you and your lady this holiday season Steve. You should have left me the keys you could have made a few more bucks at the Marina. When anyone asks me where there is a free ramp around here I give them your address. I hear a few pics have been nabbed out front.

Don't forget your sunscreen you lucky b$%$#$@d.

Johnny D

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Yes it has Twin Cats 3126 cruises around 25 Knots max of 28 ...im out daily and never use sun screen might be crazy but not sure i like putting that crap into my poors ....Locnar where did ya fish outa in costa rica ...more reports coming soon today was my 1st day off in 2 months Have a Happy New year everyone from Costa Rica