Nominations for "Best Thread Of The Year 2015"

Old Ironmaker

I have to say it is difficult for many here like myself to post a fish report when we get the brilliantly written trip reports complete with magnificent Hi Def photos and videos. I read them and love them, not just from Mike either. That I believe is one reason guys aren't posting reports as much as guys and gals feel they aren't worthy unless it is Pulitzer Prize contribution. I love each and every one of the reports. Actually some of the simple reports from guys just starting are some of my favorites, I remember how it felt and how proud I would get when I caught my first of a species or personal best, actually still do. Keep up the jabs and snide comments and some of our most valuable and talented contributors may just decide not to share here, come on man.

Keep them coming, each and every one, please.

I have to say it is difficult for many here like myself to post a fish report when we get the brilliantly written trip reports complete with magnificent Hi Def photos and videos. I read them and love them, not just from Mike either. That I believe is one reason guys aren't posting reports as much as guys and gals feel they aren't worthy unless it is Pulitzer Prize contribution. I love each and every one of the reports. Actually some of the simple reports from guys just starting are some of my favorites, I remember how it felt and how proud I would get when I caught my first of a species or personal best, actually still do. Keep up the jabs and snide comments and some of our most valuable and talented contributors may just decide not to share here, come on man.

Keep them coming, each and every one, please.

100% true. The fact that no one has seen me post any fishing reports is, I haven't been fishing. I went twice this year. I know there isn't any excuse for it, but life has changed. Heck, I haven't been to Canada since 2012.

Hopefully, this year will be different.

Edited by Steelheadphycho

i might change my reports from a annual to a semi annual because now i feel bad lol. I could just throw in more photos of crappier fish ahaha.

Its true though, with the fly in reports it feels dumb to post anything that isnt trophy caliber, even my buddies and I have rules about what deserves a pic lol. I guess i could just be less selective and post more of my nature photos too!

I hope not Roy,all posts are good IMO.,Some just go the extra mile,and that was the reason for favorite.I still like all the fishing and NF threads,I can see how someone could see this different.I'm sure it was not suppose to turn into anything different but a fun thread????

Edited by davey buoy