NF - Beer Lovers... Need help

jedimaster

While largely it seems it's an afterthought, I know of a place in dundas that has it on tap, Domestique its called, I tried it a year or 2 ago at a beer & wine shindig at the careport center and was chatting with the rep about it as me and all my friends were smitten by how delicious it was

Thx for the heads up. I Googled up Domestique and was it a cafe before? If it was, it seems to have closed...but the good news is that the owner is partnering up with another group of people to create Shawn & Edward Brewery or they're calling it Shed Brewery for short.

Hopefully, they'll come out with a maple beer too.

http://www.canadianbeernews.com/2015/11/16/shawn-ed-brewing-opening-soon-in-dundas-ontario/

Stinky feet socks beer or skid mark shorts just about sums it up for microbreweries. I'll stick with Coors light or Bush or Carling light, thank you.

I tried some of those new beers, NO THanks. OK if you're not a real beer drinker I guess.

^^^^ skidmark training beer right there

My father bought Labbats IPA when we were kids. When I was old enough to sneak into the Derby Hotel on Queenston Rd.the boys ordered a tray of draught and I ordered a Rye and Coke. I told them I hated beer, I thought all beer was like that IPA swill. Once we moved out of the house he started buying Golden. Come to find out he suffered through IPA so we wouldn't drink his beer. Molson Stock was my uncle from Kentucky's favorite. He filled his trunk full to go back down south.

Sex now is channel surfing and coming across a X rated movie, watching for 30 seconds, maybe, and going right to a reality show about guys working on their job.