Awesome deal on Lowrance Elite 4

wormdunker

I was browsing Sail yesterday with no intentions of purchasing anything. Damn Zac (sales rep) showed me the Lowrance Elite 4, on sale reg $400.00 reduced to $300.00! Best part it comes with Navionics plus. The navionics plus sells for $230.00, so I got the Elite 4 for 70 bux! Woo Hoo!

It's the HDI. I was told it's also compatible for ice fishing. I presently have a Humminbird 798 in the boat, has side imaging, down scan & GPS. My reasoning for the elite 4 is to operate it as a stand alone chart plotter. I fish Erie a lot for walleye. I want to see the depths ahead of time as there are many shoals on Erie that come up shallow very quickly. You'll be trolling in 40 fow then suddenly you're in 14 fow quickly. Imagine the tangles especially with 4 lines out!

From what I read on Radio world site.........

• Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
  • Navionics Gold chartcard featuring U.S./Canada/Alaska and Bahamas coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.
  • Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium,

Was at SAIL in Vaughan today.. they had 6 units left.. The sales rep said they come with the Navionics + card.. This way you choose which lakes you want on your card.

Great price and saw 2 ppl walking with them in their hands....

Tiz