Christmas Wish List

LostAnotherOne

A $25 plaid jacket that isn't torn to shreds, permanently stinky or stained with rabbit blood. The new one will be my spare in case #1 catches fire

????

I know what im getting, cargo sweatpants.

Every year and i love em/wear them to death?

And my dad must be losing his memory? Last year he bought me stormtec pants/light jacket and heavy work jacket. He let me know a few days back he bought me the same stuff but the winter jacket has red instead of blue hahaha

Like dad, i love ya, but this jackets is gonna last at least 10 years lol

Edited by manitoubass2

It's been 13 months since my wife had surgery to get rid of a cancer and then that was followed by 3 months of chemo.

She now goes every 3 months for cat-scans & x-rays and then a meeting with her surgeon. We did that today and once again the doc says she's all clear and healthy as a horse.

That's all the Christmas present I want. :santa:

Well said Lew.

I can't think of a material thing I want or need.

I do want the people I care about to be happy and as healthy as a horse. Good to hear things are going good.

Edited by chris.brock

It's been 13 months since my wife had surgery to get rid of a cancer and then that was followed by 3 months of chemo.

She now goes every 3 months for cat-scans & x-rays and then a meeting with her surgeon. We did that today and once again the doc says she's all clear and healthy as a horse.

A happy tear to my eye?

Well im happy to hear some people already got what they wanted, but im young and naive and still want presents lol! Im hoping to rack up some cabelas gift cards for multi purpose use as im waiting for my firearms licence to come in the mail and i would love to get a left handed pump 12 guage.

Lew im glad to hear things are good, heres to many more early christmas presents to you sir!

Mike, you can add one more to your list as i realised there was a cc option and i could stop trying to screw with my paypal lol, cant wait to read it!

Well Lew since you brought it up... I didn't mention it because I'm a private type of guy, but 10 months ago my wife was diagnosed with cancer as well. She had her surgery four weeks after that and it's been an emotional rollercoaster since. She's here and the prognosis is good. It's a Christmas we wondered if she'd see back in February. So like you, I got my Christmas present already. :santa: Oh and as for her? She wears a new diamond ring as a daily reminder of how grateful her husband is.

That's the kind of Christmas present I'd be wanting. That and our latest grandaughter. All I need to be happy and content.