Can't think of Wifie's gift?

captpierre

Not sure you want to give her an appliance type gift.

Got my wife a Roomba iRobot vacuum 2 yrs ago.

It's been a big hit.

Does a pretty good job. Not great. But good enough. Still need to vacuum thoroughly occasionally.

Just let her loose and leave the house.

Will run till battery gets low then goes back to its docking station to recharge if can find it.

Parts readily available on line.

No problems do far.

We call her Hazel. You old guys will know why.

Make sure there's some jewelry or lingerie too

Or you might get the "look".

Edited by captpierre

Hi,

When we got married, my wife said, and I quote, " don't ever buy me a GIFT if it has a cord attached".

Im still here after 35 jears and I have never bought her a GIFT with a cord attached.

Try flowers at any time, sometimes for no occasion, it will put you high on the list for brownie points.

Not jewellrey, you always have to top what you bought last time.

Perfume is iffy, women are judges of character,

Gift certificate to a spa always is a huge hit, also a certificate to her nails or hair done,

Just MHO,

Hi,

When we got married, my wife said, and I quote, " don't ever buy me a GIFT if it has a cord attached".

Im still here after 35 jears and I have never bought her a GIFT with a cord attached.

Try flowers at any time, sometimes for no occasion, it will put you high on the list for brownie points.

Not jewellrey, you always have to top what you bought last time.

Perfume is iffy, women are judges of character,

Gift certificate to a spa always is a huge hit, also a certificate to her nails or hair done,

Just MHO,

They have cordless vacuum cleaners now. :whistling:

A couple years back I surprised my wife with a trip to Cuba for a week joining both of her sisters. It was a total surprise, I lined everything up with her job to get the time off and talked my sister in law's into participating. I had to sell off a few rods to finance that one without her knowing about it.

I was a rock star husband for quite some time, lived quite well off the brownie points for a looong time. Things are back to normal now. LOL!

Ah the one joys of being single again... ;)

So what ever I write here on out is not the best idea should you want to stay married...

Hand written card saying any dinner at any place is up to you worked well (along with the spa stuff)

One thing she didn't like about lingerie was that she always said "this is for you more than me" so use caution there...

Right now, I'd just be happy as hell to spend it with someone and that is all the gift I'd ever need.

Haven't done real gifts since grandkids started coming 7 years ago. Just a stocking to open Christmas morning. The rest of our Christmas $$$$ gets spent on the kids and grandkids.

Nothing either of us really needs or wants.

I did get her a portable clothesline one year. It wasn't the hit I expected :whistling: