nf mma stream

manitoubass2

Rousey today fired her boxing coach and now its out that she has a broken jaw and will be out for the better part of a year! Holm gave her the street fighter ending "finish her" lol

She doesn't actually have a broken jaw (unfortunately)

(the site who reported that isn't reliable) and Dana white has told a bunch of people over twitter she just had to get her lip stitched shut and have some checkups as they all do

Foot in mouth...

Rhonda clearly bulks( for wrestling)

Holly is muai tai/boxing, she is all about tactical strikes and endurance.

Rhonda didnt stand a chance unless she got her to the ground immediately.

Notice holly jogging before the fight? Thats not for fun, she got rid of the adrenaline dump before the fight started.

She outclassed her in knowledge and skill.

Edited by manitoubass2

I'm not a fan of Ronda at all, but there's no doubt she one of the best in her weight division. The big question is was Ronda off that day or was Holly on. All fighters have there good and bad days. I know Holly won, but she's going to have to do it again in my opinion to let everyone know she's the best. I don't know about you guys, but I could watch Ronda lay flat on her back again yelling "NO" lol.

a bit of turmoil in her camp/ bad strategy but also Holm has cred. rousey should have been patient and waited. when she couldn't get the takedown, she got flustered. I mean she had holm in a weird position but couldn't convert to her trademark arm bar. so part of me thinks she's an extremely talented one trick pony who got exposed.

I think holm takes the rematch as it shows she can handle the clinch and can also throw people down. jackson probably spent lots of time drilling escapes/sweeps into holm's toolkit.

Edited by woodenboater

Was it me or was Roussey trying to box an Olympic medal winning boxer. She was over-confident and out classed standing up.

Rematch will be good to see.

Thats exactly what happened and was exposed big time.

Rhondas only option is to bullrush and try to punish on the ground or submit.

She has no chance on her feet

Im actually surprised holly didnt punish her legs more

Ronda doesn't want a rematch, it will be more of the same. This is the first time she's actually got some good competition, kinda shows she isn't as good as people think she is. She got absolutely out classed in that fight.

Funny thing is rhonda really has no choice.

I hope this humbles her, she is a good fighter but shes obviously not unstoppable.

Just quit being a female diaz

Get back to work on your weaknesses and cash a few more million for the account