Foggy morning Buck

Rodbender

Those are surreal, no I mean SURREAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They are both stunning but when u see the first picture ones mine and thoughts go into a thousand different directions as far as putting a caption to what his thoughts are as he is staring at u

Something like this is my land or turf,

It also has some sort of ghostly or haunting image to it in a cool way as if he is saying u will never put me down

Its a very powerful, stanceful, full of attitude holding your ground kinda picture, I could go on but I think u get the idea ,,,,,,,,,,you have blown this one off the map

Its just the kind of picture that puts a sulliness around u as u contemplate the image

Friggin awesome

I will shut up now :ninja::clapping: :clapping: :tease::worthy::canadian::santa:

Those are surreal, no I mean SURREAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They are both stunning but when u see the first picture ones mine and thoughts go into a thousand different directions as far as putting a caption to what his thoughts are as he is staring at u

Something like this is my land or turf,

It also has some sort of ghostly or haunting image to it in a cool way as if he is saying u will never put me down

Its a very powerful, stanceful, full of attitude holding your ground kinda picture, I could go on but I think u get the idea ,,,,,,,,,,you have blown this one off the map

Its just the kind of picture that puts a sulliness around u as u contemplate the image

Friggin awesome

I will shut up now :ninja::clapping: :clapping: :tease::worthy::canadian::santa:

Thank you very much Mr Blizzard

• 2 weeks later...