CCMT that blade of grass marker, is holding up

misfish

Looks like I need to work on my back ground shots. :whistling: Seems a couple of members found me this morning. :dunno::D

Nice to see you Mike (MJL) and Anthony (FROZEN FIRE). Tough fish today for sure.

Brian I have a crystsal ball and today I asked it, "where can I go to grease Brian out of his drift"...And it worked :D

The fishing was only tough if you didn't have the secret bait or the secret lure ;)

Great to share a drift with you again :)

Thanks fellas

Brian I have a crystsal ball and today I asked it, "where can I go to grease Brian out of his drift"...And it worked :D

The fishing was only tough if you didn't have the secret bait or the secret lure ;)

Great to share a drift with you again :)

LOL Mike

You need to land them, to count,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You city guys :whistling::P:D

Always a nice time talking and drifting with ya. :good:

I brought out the fly rod today along with the pin. Nothing like trying to throw a fly and it comes right back and smacks ya in the face. Wind was brutal today.

Thanks fellas

LOL Mike

You need to land them, to count,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You city guys :whistling::P:D

Always a nice time talking and drifting with ya. :good:

I brought out the fly rod today along with the pin. Nothing like trying to throw a fly and it comes right back and smacks ya in the face. Wind was brutal today.

We city boys had no problems landing them after a good Mcdonald's feast for lunch :D

For the stretch we fished today, we were mostly sheltered and drifting/casting wasn't too bad...You gotta learn how to spey cast!