lots of pics from my year so far. Steelhead, walleye and pike

emjay88

Here is a slideshow of 2015 so far. Steelheading in southern ontario tribs in the spring, and lots of pics from working for the better part of spring, summer, and fall on the Attawapiskat River at Eddie Norths. Did some early season guiding at Windsor Lake, and then working at main camp at Beteau. What a great experience it was!!! I've been going here for 4 straight years, the first 2 as a guest and the last 2 working. It's hard to put in to words what this place means to me. So many great adventures, memories and friendships made. Demanding, challenging and rewarding are the adjectives I'd use to describe the experience. Not to mention some of the best fishing I've seen yet, it's been a great year. Caught my pb steelhead this spring,

steel ofn.jpg

as well as my pb walleye

walleye ofn.jpg

and my first sturgeon

sturgeon ofn.jpg

Can't wait to get back!!!!

Im gonna comment one more time because this should have like 30 comments by now.

Wicked job!!!!

Thanks very much :)

Thx for sharing I enjoyed that. Did your pet groundhog come home with you or is he still up there...lol.

I think he reached the end of the road. He disappeared in the middle of the summer. He'd been there for at least 4 years. We named him Jack because he once drank a guests unattended jack and coke and then passed out on the grass for about 2 hours lol Pretty cool ground hog, he would sometimes wake me up by scratching on my cabin door in the morning and he would come inside and we would share a granola bar.

I think he reached the end of the road. He disappeared in the middle of the summer. He'd been there for at least 4 years. We named him Jack because he once drank a guests unattended jack and coke and then passed out on the grass for about 2 hours lol Pretty cool ground hog, he would sometimes wake me up by scratching on my cabin door in the morning and he would come inside and we would share a granola bar.

That is absolutely hilarious. What an amazing experience, thanks for sharing.

Great story. After that you would absolutely have to call him Jack :lol:

I have a crow at the cottage that I share my mornings with. I do a few sudoku puzzles on the porch with my morning coffee and I have a bag of peanuts to share with him. Started out he wouldn't come within 30 feet of me to grab a peanut. By the end of the summer he was within 5 feet. I'm hoping he is around next summer and I can eventually feed him by hand.