One Stop PAL and hunter education instructer recommendation.

mattybculp

Hi folks, Just asking any of the guys/ladies on the board here if they can recommend an instructor for a one stop PAL and hunter education course, in the Peterborough or surrounding communities. I have been on the OHEP website and there are a number of instructors. My Dad and I are looking to take the course this winter. I have spent a lot of time in a classroom in my life and I just don't want it to be a bore. We are there to learn of course and will take it seriously but if possible we would like to enjoy it, since it will be a minimum 20 hour course. Maybe sinker or some local guys on here know of someone. Thanks

Hi folks, Just asking any of the guys/ladies on the board here if they can recommend an instructor for a one stop PAL and hunter education course, in the Peterborough or surrounding communities. I have been on the OHEP website and there are a number of instructors. My Dad and I are looking to take the course this winter. I have spent a lot of time in a classroom in my life and I just don't want it to be a bore. We are there to learn of course and will take it seriously but if possible we would like to enjoy it, since it will be a minimum 20 hour course. Maybe sinker or some local guys on here know of someone. Thanks

i know you can do it online but while you're in class ask about doing your turkey license at the same time.