OPP runs over dog on purpose NF

huddy

Not sure how to post a link, but apparently an OPP officer purposely hit a 21 year old dog thinking he was killing a coyote in Collingwood. Many people disgusted/disappointed with his actions. He then proceeded to shoot it. Video was posted by a resident on you tube.

Yes, he could have got out and shot the animal, however, hes in a residential neighbourhood, where there have several complaints about coyotes killing pets, the dog was over 20, deaf, with dementia, it was dark, say the officer tries to shoot the animal in middle of the street, and misses, and hits a bystander? what then? the officer i believe was trying to both maim/kill the animal by running it over, so that the risk of a miss when the animal was shot was not there

Not the first time something like this has happened. Last year I witnessed an RCMP officer in B.C. shoot a youbd deer crossing a road closed from both sides. Some people wonder why I'm not a supporter of our police...

Have you ever had to call 911 for police assistance because of an emergency? Have you ever been in a car accident where police showed up to take care of the scene? What would you do if you showed up and had to arrest a billionaire for killing 3 children and thier grandfather because he decided to drive home drunk?

Some people wonder why I'm not a supporter of ignorant people...

yes they are cops not co s, have u never made a mistake in your occupation, really but when u have an issue with your property who r u going to call, the cos apparently according to cliff u might have to wait a few weeks, stop the bashing, maybe some of u should change your occupation and your underware, grow up maybe your jobs should be in the public eye its easy to judge behind a glass screen

if u don't like supporting our police go and live in another corrupt country and see what happens u will wish u lived in Canada, u don't know your freedoms till u lose them

Tell that to ww1 and ww2 vets and the military officer who lost his life in Quebec and the other officer who died in Ottawa, I believe his memorial is tomorrow Bowslayer if u don't like living in Canada leave, and Wayne I am surprized