Kind Of A Big Personal Announcement

solopaddler

I've always admired your work and your posts Mike this is great! My friend owns inside Fitness magazine which he launched from scratch and turned it into the second biggest fitness magazine in Canada next to Men's Health. If you would like me to put you in touch with him he is a great guy and is always willing to help give advice using his experience.

Best of luck!

Thanks Wayne! That was our thought as well until my art director saw the shots of all the fat hairy naked guys fishing. Clothing is now mandatory. :)

That is NOT me in ANY of those pictures, OK?

And GOOD LUCK MIKE!!!

Doug

I was at a hunt camp once and they had these all text magazines about fishing and hunting. , I read them like novels, I was there for a week I can't ember the name but your writings would have fit right in. All the best in your endeavours I'm sure it will be a success. Anyone know the publication I'm talking about?

I was at a hunt camp once and they had these all text magazines about fishing and hunting. , I read them like novels, I was there for a week I can't ember the name but your writings would have fit right in.

Small correction here-----I think Mike's writing would have stood out from the crowd. That's why he's worried!! :lol: