OMG is this for real!

Big Cliff

A few weeks ago I posted about a guy shooting ducks out in front of our place and the fact I had called MNR and reported him for a couple of things, shooting from a moving boat, traveling with his gun not cased and loaded, shooting toward shore. I was disapointed that I didn't hear back and finally just wrote it off.

Well it's Sunday afternoon and MNR just called, it seems they might have a lead and even know who the culpert is and wanted to know if I could send them the picture I have. Picture sent!!!!!!!

Just made my day!!!!!

A few weeks ago I posted about a guy shooting ducks out in front of our place and the fact I had called MNR and reported him for a couple of things, shooting from a moving boat, traveling with his gun not cased and loaded, shooting toward shore. I was disapointed that I didn't hear back and finally just wrote it off.

Well it's Sunday afternoon and MNR just called, it seems they might have a lead and even know who the culpert is and wanted to know if I could send them the picture I have. Picture sent!!!!!!!

Just made my day!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::good::good::good::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Sweet! I think I saw the same guys out there one day last week. They were doing exactly as you described, in a boat like you described. I tried to talk to them, but they took off. I could have chased them down and easily caught up, but I'm not brave enough I guess.

S.

Sweet! I think I saw the same guys out there one day last week. They were doing exactly as you described, in a boat like you described. I tried to talk to them, but they took off. I could have chased them down and easily caught up, but I'm not brave enough I guess.

S.

Maybe not brave enough but smart enough. ;) I hope they get these guys, good job Cliff.

S.

I just PMd you the email contact I have, please if you can send him an email, time and date, location, anything you can, they are trying to build a case.

Great news Cliffe, hopefully they catch the idiot. I bet his name is Rick O'Shea, no relation to Wayne!

First of all, I have no idea where you came up with that name (unless you have some inside information or saw it)! (I could just be old and missing something LOL)

Second, even if I did know the name of the person involved I would never have posted it openly on this form; Innocent until proven guilty! I do know what I saw and I think I did the right thing by posting it and advising the MNR but I also advised the individual involved that what he was doing was illegal. It was his choice to challange me on it! If he was right then I would apologize but I have been hunting for a lot of years and think I am up on the current regulations.

attaboy cliff, great to hear there is some follow up being done!

I personally would like to see them stripped of their weapons and never allowed to own or hunt again. You screw around with guns you shouldn't be allowed to handle them again imo.

cheers,

-AA.