Female Angler Lands Monster 55" Lake St. Clair Muskie

JustinHoffman

It always seems to be a problem posting or recording a record fish or a very large fish. As soon as it happens people begin to doubt it. '"Look ay the way the fish is held, it must be Photoshopped" and a lot of other nay saying, that's why some choose to keep it to themselves. If someone says they caught a big fish one's word isn't enough, show me is what some people say, here on OFC.

That is a wonderful catch and I envy her for the excitement she must have experienced.

The first time I saw the pic on FB I thought it was photoshopped... as I know I certainly couldn't hold my 53.5 out like that a few years back. Then I saw another photo and no doubt it was the real deal. A GREAT fish. Hoping I can find something similar in the month+ to come, while cruising the Severn Sound.

Giant ski! The head looks like a watermelon.

Just curious, so what's Christine's story? Probably heard her name before but I didn't take note. She seems to know everybody. Does she have a blog or website?

If I get one half the weight this weekend I will be ecstatic.

Chris Brock - Christine was a fixture on the Fish-Hawk forums for many years. She is also a member of the Reelbuddies board. That is how she knows a bunch of the guys, as she would go on many of the group trips and events - and fishes with many of the members regularly. A few of the pics I have taken of her have been published in OOD magazine, also.

An extremely accomplished multi-species angler....that like I said, generally out fishes me! haha.

Cheers,

Justin

I wish my wife was into the fishing scene like her!

My gf loves to fish, and I love to go with her. We are a great team.

BUT...now I can't go without her LOL

Its all good though. She can out fish most of my buddies, and kicks my butt all the time!

S.

• 2 weeks later...