I just don't know what to do!

Big Cliff

So what are you supposed to do if you don't believe in any of them and don't believe in the whole system in general?

That was the original theme.

It's a shame chris that we even have to ask such a question???? We should all be allowed to disagree politically...without truly disagreeing...but not this time!!! I'd rather discuss the catholic church these days....

In this election I might be still deciding when I have the pencil in my hand.

I have always wished Hazel was our PM. I begged her once to run Federally, she didn't want to do anything else as she wasn't as passionate about federal politics as she was for her beloved Mississauga. She said without the same passion it would not be the same Hurricane Hazzel. BTW, 61 years ago yesterday that wind hit southern Ontario. I was born by generator powered light.

....but remember...if you vote in lame duck back bench reps....like we do in the north....is your vote/voice actually heard with your single digit seats??? I don't think it is that simple.

Well our Northern MP started out as a back bencher but is in cabinet now. Just because a candidate is a back bencher doesn't mean they're doomed to be one forever.

I'll be wearing my Balaclava :ninja: at the polling station, heard it's legal now so know one knows if you voted or not, and for whom.

Haven't wore it in the bank yet but I guess it's OK now. :sarcasm::dunno:

And really, is there any honest one you can vote for.

Edited by Fish Farmer

I'll be honest, as I don't really care.... I voted Green this election.

I read the Greens platform which was available weeks before the other parties.... And I agreed with a lot of it!

I was unable to connect with blue, red or orange... Policies, platforms or leader.... None of them won my vote.

Judging by many on here seems I'm not alone.

Have I wasted my vote? No I dont think I have. I have told the big three, I won't take your negative tax and take attack politics...

I have done my duty, and said stuff it to the big three..... It may not mean much in the grand scheme..... But I think many many others are feeling the same way.

The big three are afraid of the Greens imho..... Why else deny them access to participate in debates? Because their policies make some sense!?!

Off my soap box.

I'm ready to vote!!! :D

12141624_1248287051864298_72732883894380

Now you have my vote Drifter :good: , mine doesn't look that colorfull. Your explanation is I'm cold, mine is I'm protecting myself from the sun.

Wife says your going by your self. I wonder how many people will have the you no what to walk into the polling station. :whistling:

I'll be honest, as I don't really care.... I voted Green this election.

I read the Greens platform which was available weeks before the other parties.... And I agreed with a lot of it!

I was unable to connect with blue, red or orange... Policies, platforms or leader.... None of them won my vote.

Judging by many on here seems I'm not alone.

Have I wasted my vote? No I dont think I have. I have told the big three, I won't take your negative tax and take attack politics...

I have done my duty, and said stuff it to the big three..... It may not mean much in the grand scheme..... But I think many many others are feeling the same way.

The big three are afraid of the Greens imho..... Why else deny them access to participate in debates? Because their policies make some sense!?!

Off my soap box.

I don't think you're the only one Gerritt, I've been thinking marxist leninist. Anything but those 3 grand stander Bull crappers. Wish we had Trump running.

Edited by Fish Farmer

Here's the forecasts of cost of the additional spending promises (pdf file attachment) of the 3 main parties as compiled by the Canadian Tax Payers Federation. The Liberals are obviously promising the moon, over 10 billion in new spending in just the 1st fiscal year 2016/17. The NDP, just under 6 billion during the same period. The Conservative's, 256 million. Ask yourselves. Where is this money coming from?

SpendingTracker20151015.pdf

Edited by Old Man