September GoPro Video(Follow up To 5 Day Report)

MCTFisher9120

Good morning everybody! I have never put together a video edited in with music and neat fish catch's. This past Christmas I asked for a GoPro from the family and they delivered. Was very happy. Unfortunately I don't have a portable power pack so while camping this past August I didn't bother bringing the camera/laptop. However on my last trip I brought up the electronics and spent some time each day (4-5 hours) filming then at night uploading the videos. I did get some nice fish on video and of course some little fighters also. Very excited to of got this completed and put together.

Although I'm not sponsored by half these companies I wanted to point out the tackle in the video. Most of the clips were shot using The Perfect Jig 3/4oz Stand-Up head with a PTL 3.5" TRJ Trailer on the back used as a chunk. Bait two is a 1/2oz Pearl and Pearl/Chartreuse Swim Jig rigged with a PTL 4.8" Swinging Hammer on the back(Trimmed 1"), and next are Nichol's Pulsator Metal Flake 1/2oz Spinnerbaits as well as the Megabass Vision 110+1. No finesse no light line except with the Jerkbait. Straight 10lb Fluoro on that setup. The Jig/Swim Jig/Spinnerbait rods are lined with 50lb braid, 22lb Fluorocarbon or 20lb Fluorocarbon. There is also a quick flip with the TRJ simply texas rigged with pegged 1/2oz tungsten above the bait.

Enjoy and take it easy on me first try :Gonefishing:. Get it opened up to wide screen, should play automatically in HD Quality.

https://vimeo.com/141468836

MTBF

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher