Mini Rant - I'm in a mood...

solopaddler

I love the posts, the write ups are well done the pictures and videos are fantastic and i dont think there is much more people could ask for.

If anything your posts may push people into doing something they have been on the fence about for years.

If there was an issue wouldnt the site admin bring it up?

Keep up the good work bud!

Keep doing what you're doing, the 1% can suck it up, your reports are a great insight to what it takes to do as well as preparation and planning for each resort individually, as well as what to expect in terms of fishing, like I said 99% of us appreciate all the time you put into your reports so thanks!

I love fishing. I love seeing pictures of big fish. I'd much rather be out there fishing than browsing the Internet drooling over someone else's pictures. Your reports / reviews are always loaded with good information and of course lots of pictures. Thank you for taking the time.

If I had just purchased a lodge or fishing resort, I would want to have someone like you come for a week and review my operation. I somehow doubt you are being paid to visit these outposts. I hope you get a discount. I can't imagine funding your adventures.

Whatever the case, you have put in your time and it's obvious that you are well respected in the greater fishing community. Keep up the good work.

I'll admit that I have always been jealous of your trips, whether it be up north on a flyin or chasing steelhead around the Great Lakes. I enjoy your posts and can get more lasting information from them than any half hour fishing show. Yes, your posts may be a little commercial at the end, but I value the honesty that you present in your review rather than cutting it short and not commenting on the boats, the accommodations and the operator/owner. Good job. Keep you head up and keep 'um coming.

Mike G.

Thanks a bunch guys, the sentiments expressed are appreciated. I need to get my butt in gear now and pack, leave tomorrow morning early for Armstrong. This will be the last big trip of the year for me, so you can expect one more major report in a couple of weeks or so. :)

Keep them coming Mike and send me the guys name.

LOL! You're a good man.

I somehow doubt you are being paid to visit these outposts.

I am most definitely not.

Well, your posts opened up a lot of doors for me and yours are what kept me coming back to ofc. Your adventures are what really got me into fishing. If you do end up making any money, good for you! You put a lot of work into it. Your one of the more generous and helpful guys I know :)

So what's this guys name again? :)

Thanks a bunch guys, the sentiments expressed are appreciated. I need to get my butt in gear now and pack, leave tomorrow morning early for Armstrong. This will be the last big trip of the year for me, so you can expect one more major report in a couple of weeks or so.

I hope you are still steelheading this fall/winter and doing those reports.

Well I'm packed! (that didn't take long at all :) ). Once again it's nice to read the support, thank you.

I think your rant is spam, advertising for anit-rant medicine.

HAHAHA! Perfect

I hear there might be a little trip coming up in December. :whistling:

You better believe it dude, and it's going to be a good one. Something extra special is being planned. ;)

Edited by Mike Borger

It would be nice if people were happy for you and not seemingly petty and jealous, but sadly that's not case with certain small minded people.

What if I am happy for you and jealous all at the same time :santa:???

The more I think about it, the more I realize that I am really jealous lol

Edited by Cloudy15

As I said in my reply to your thread this morning - your posts are both entertaining and educational, I enjoy them and learn for them and I don't pay a dime for it - whatever benefit you get - good for you

When looking at planning trips you have been very helpful to me - highlighted camps but didn't show a bias in anyway and offered advice - and I appreciate it and I am guessing so do most

Jealousy, I thought it was reserved for 14 year old girls :) I guess not!! Don't let it bother you Mikey!

Couldn't have said it better!!! I hope this jealous little girl is done with this board. WHY do these people insist on peeeeing on others success?

Keep it coming MIKE! I can't wait for the winter steelhead reports....... I mean " what's my name muthamutha?!?!" (Said in Samuel L. Jacksons voice)

The fact that you're willing to help anyone that contacts you goes way above and beyond what anyone should expect from another member of this forum. I had a conversation with you a few years back about my first trip to Quebec and it was very helpful, way more than most would offer. Good luck with your goals and I hope you reach every one of them. Ignore the negativity, that's all I can offer.

PS I am jealous of all your adventures! Wishing it was me!

Thanks again fellas! :)

I still think it's funny though that this thread will likely get 10 times the number of responses as my recent post on Lake St. Joseph.

Geez guys lighten up

I was the one that pm'd mike and told him to quit spamming to get klicks

SHAME!!!

Yeah it was Rick, he's a grade A doosh waffle. :rofl2:

Thanks again fellas! :)

I still think it's funny though that this thread will likely get 10 times the number of responses as my recent post on Lake St. Joseph.

Yeah it was Rick, he's a grade A doosh waffle. :rofl2:

Hahahaha

I expected like 20 hate messages after I posted that lol.

Id repeat what you said but i just got a warning, thats funny stuff mike!