Lake St. Joseph: Big Water - Big Pike - And A Walleye Beat Down!

solopaddler

Love the photos and info from beginning to end. Really gives a sense of everything involved and the beauty of the area. Butter chicken (Indian cuisine) in the wilderness of Northern Ontario eh?

60 + hours to do this post at regular unionized wage, must be 6 or 7 thousand dollars of work. HaHa, thanks again.

Im only commenting on this to get the "reply" count up and because you told me too in your rant post :angel:

Obviously im kidding, me thinks that the most logical reason this will get less replies along with your other in depth reports is...................VIEWERS ARE SPEECHLESS!!

Id say your a lucky dude, but really.......its probably 1% luck that allows you to do what your doing and 99% blood, sweat, tears and elbow grease

Great recap Mike! Almost as good as being there........LOL

Thanks for taking the time, as always, to put the report together. It was a fantastic week, highlighted by a great outfitter and crew, on an outstanding body of water!

Thanks guys, I had a blast!

And to "Brother Brock". I have trimmed the stash to a "Burt Reynolds Deliverence" look. "Squeal like a pig boy" Weeeeeeeee.........Weeeeeeeee......... :whistling:

Looking forward to your Mojikit report