Alone

cram

This series was awesome! But they sure didn't show Sam too much until the last few episodes... I have to wonder why that is. I didn't picture him winning, but they really focused on some of the other guys by comparison. I was really impressed with Lucas and Alan made me laugh a few times. I hope they do a second season!

Other than Dick Proenneke's vids, Surviroman, and even Naked and Afraid, I don't have much else to watch in this vein. (I find Ray Mears super-knowledgeable, but his shows aren't very interesting to me, and Bear Grylls is a fraud and a joke).

I just caught a new show Les Stroud is doing that he has his teen son with him. It was on the Travel Channel that I never watch. Check it out.

Do you mean Survivorman and Son? I think there were only a couple episodes, and it isn't that new. Logan, just spent some months battling cancer at Sick Kid's in Toronto, and I don't think he'd be out filming again so soon (maybe I'm wrong). Then Les broke some ribs when, IIRC, a vehicle overturned more recently and was airlifted back to Toronto... I think his most-recent televised shows have been Survivorman Bigfoot.

That Alan is a good guy! I was hoping for a little more in depth filming on the folow up show though! Where was Sam for that anyways?

I wonder how Sam reacted after finding out he was #2. That'd be hard. It must have been frustrating for those guys to not know how many others were left at any given time.

I wonder how Sam reacted after finding out he was #2. That'd be hard. It must have been frustrating for those guys to not know how many others were left at any given time.

I wonder the same, and also wonder if that's why he wasn't part of the in depth final episode.....

S.