Any advice on fishing opportunities near Tiny Ontario

Lakeshore

Me and my family will be vacationing near the town of Tiny on the shores of Georgian Bay in a few weeks.

I appears to be on Dow Bay and near Gull Island. We will be renting a cottage on the shore. I am looking for any and all fishing opportunities for both me and my three kids, 13, 11, and 10 who all love to fish. I don't have a boat, but would be willing to drive a bit to find some places to take them.
I am not interested in keeping fish to eat, catch and release, give the kids a few good summer memories.

I am fairly experienced and don't mind doing a bit of leg work while I am there. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

We had a cottage on Dow bay for years and I spent all of my childhood summers growing up there. You can fish from shore right at the point and there are smallies and the occasional largemouth to be found in the rocks. If you take a drive into midland, and find the Martyr's shrine the river (I think it's the wye) is a good place for rockies, and bass and the occasional pike. You won't miss where to park.

Little lake used to be a good place for the kids as well, but I am not sure if you can fish in there anymore.

Good luck!