How old is OFC/OFC?

Big Cliff

16 hours ago, Moosebunk said:

Pameladellaire   

And Joey!!! How could any of us forget her, she was beautiful with everyone here and off site as well.  

My brother was a member here and posted under the name of eddyk

Ed died back in 2007 and somehow Joey got hold of a photo of Ed and I fishing.

Joey secretly took up a collection among some board members without me knowing anything about it and had Pamela paint the picture then her and Paul showed up at my house one evening and presented me with the picture.

One of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received and Joey was one of the nicest people I ever had the honor of calling  a good friend.

004-22.jpg

Edited by lew
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, fishdawg said:

I remember that well Lew.

I also remember Roger's pink barbie sled at a Simcoe get together in '04 ;)

purple....You think I would use a pink sled? Sheesh the nerve. Still my avatar since I don't know how to change it (although I suppose I could figure it out if I really wanted to)?

On 9/12/2018 at 3:19 PM, TJQ said:

That would be nice....   1999 is when I started this...   we went through a few versions of the board, outgrowing each one, until we settled on a standalone site in 2006.  It was the wild west in here for a few years I tell you.  Ruined a few vacations.. LOL  remember being on a satellite phone north of gowganda one year on a fly in trying to sort out troubles...  with the advent of facebook traffic decreased, but for the last year weve been seeing an upswing again as people get more fed up with fb.

Yup I remember the wild west days well! And some of the gunslingers too...lol. It could go from entertaining to stressful back to entertaining in 24 hrs. ?

I think that I miss the early days GTG's the most though..