Z Man Lures

Shloim

Hey yall, I just tried some Z man 2.75" worms and they are dynamite! I think they will become my new go to plastic, move over Gulp.... Only trouble is where to find them in Canada? Toronto to be more specific. Anybody have and suggestions? online they want as much for shipping as they do the lures. I hope its not my only option.... BPS apparently has Z man but Im not sure about in Canada. Thanks in advance for your help...

A local retailer here in North Bay carries Z-Man plastics.

One important note about their plastics...DO NOT put them in contact with any other plastics, it seems the rubber they use reacts to most other plastics and turns them into a gooey mess. I will not even keep them in the same box as others.

However, theirs plastics seem nearly indestructible and last a very long time.

A local retailer here in North Bay carries Z-Man plastics.

One important note about their plastics...DO NOT put them in contact with any other plastics, it seems the rubber they use reacts to most other plastics and turns them into a gooey mess. I will not even keep them in the same box as others.

However, theirs plastics seem nearly indestructible and last a very long time.

Pump, if you got the finesse Trd in green pumpkin

They are awesome!!! The fish were going crazy on them and they are so tough I would rig wacky first then after a couple of fish switch it up and put a jig head on and then use it on both ends...incredible! It out fished gulp by a mile and I love the gulp

Edited by Shloim

What he said = keep separate from everything else !!!

I have been using their Jerk Shad's with amazing success for walleye and Pike jigging. One bait landed well over 20 walleye before it was chewed enough to replace. Outlast Gulp or Trigger X by a 10 factor easily. Favorite is Ralph's Shad 5"

Cabelas - USA