Where to find Nucanoe Frontier 12 parts

For you guys out there who own fishing kayaks or toons or any smaller style of fishing boats, does anyone know where is the best place to buy specific parts without going to the manufacturer? I know I can buy the parts I am looking for off of the nucanoe website but I feel as though, if I place an order, summer will be over before I get it.

For those of you who own a nucanoe frontier, you know those metal brackets that go inside of the track? They are the ones that you can slide back and fourth that keep the bench seats from coming of when you screw them down. I lost all 4 of those.

If anyone knows where I can buy them or has extra I would gladly travel and pay. I'm hopeful that the paddle shack may have what I'm looking for but I'm not holding my breath.

No idea, sail was carrying nucanoe, but they seem to have dropped the line. I got a great clearance price on mine. I would just order direct, international shipping is pretty quick, most orders I make from the US are here in a week or less. I haven't seen another shop carrying nucanoe.