Workin' Down @ The Lake

I would have suggested doing that different, but that will work. Takes a lot of time though. Im seriously considering flying there. How long you figure until your done? Is all the material there up to the roof? It wouldnt take long at all to frame that up. A few good days and the roof would be going on.

Looking good. I look forward to following this. Very cool stuff!

S.

HECK ILL PAY MY OWN WAY JUST PUT ME UP FEED ME AND LET ME FISH AS WELL.USE TO BE A FRAMING CARPENTER AT ONE TIME. JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO WALK WALLS ANYMORE.

If I woulda saw this 2 days ago you could have jumped in the truck with my daughter...she is driving up there now

sure wish the pics would open for me

Edited by Dara

No work for me today.

Went into town to resupply and bring more stuff out to the site.

Needed another box of screws and a couple of cases of PL400 for the floor.

Also brought out another 11 giant garbage bags of repurposed fiberglass insulation for the floor.

Pretty sure I still have about 8 or 10 bags to go. Got near 20 out here now.

The most important thing I needed was ice cubes for de rum drinks.

Still had life left in my ice blocks frozen in milk jugs but my cubes ran out last night. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

According to the weather guy, tomorrow might be another down day. :(

I guess I could catch up on my rest. Or drink more rum and watch moovees on my 'puter. ;)

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Dave looks great you know if the rib muscles were better and I still wasnt doing physio I would be out there like a dirty shirt, still might be able to do some light stuff for you soon

As long as you can pour a good rum and coke you're hired!!! ;)

thanks brother its been a long road to recovery but u just gave me the inspiration to carry on, coke 0 double oval china plates and a bag of ice coming your way tommorow, for all the other members on this board,,,,YOU do not have to google anything JUST ask Dave, trust me he is one heck of a guy, I was gunna say another word but I did not know if Aplumma was watching lol