Why me lord, update 10-08-15

misfish

Boy, some of you guys are ssooooooooooo funny. LOL

Back from round 2. Doc was happy with what he seen. Had 70% of the eye lazered. Back for round 3 Monday.

That lazering hurts like a, you know what.

EDIT to add:

I could read the first three lines on the board with the eye. I was so happy, but still very cautous.

Edited by Brian B

Good morning all and thank you very much for your well wishes and pm,s .

Just getting ready to head down to Sunny Brook in a bit. Seems the first part is doing it,s job. Well, from what I can tell anyways. I,ll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

Funny how the last few days have made me look at life differently. Take nothing for granted.

HAVE A GREAT DAY. :Gonefishing:

Great to hear B. We'll have you dancing a jig and yelling "Fish on!" in no time :clapping: And yes. there is nothing like an introduction to our fragile nature to change our outlook. Those who have experienced it, know. Rooting for ya my friend

Thanks again gang.

Patiants has not been one of my best features in life, but I have learned to slowed down since this interuption in my life. Monday was a no go for the final proceedure, but the bit of fluid left still put it off til this morning. This was the most painful part of the whole proceedure. Im am very happy to say I have full ( as full as can be expected after this) vision. It,s still cloudy, but Im happy with the results so far. There is still the healling process. No heavy lifting, pushing,or pulling. A fews weeks required to let things get to norm, I hope, to beable to get back to light duties at work for a week or two after my rest, but also get back out there doing some fishing.

Thanks to all of you that posted here and your PM,s to re ensure the hope. Also a great big thank you to the docs that got me back my sight. Theses guys are unbeleivable.Back down next thursday for a check up, then it,s local visits with my own doc every two weeks for a couple of months.

This is something I dont want to do again. It,s very consuming on the body and mind.

Thanks again

B

PS

The trips down and back allowed me to see my fuel consumption per km.

9.2 lt per 100 km

Not bad

Edited by Brian B

Best news of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian

Positive thoughts and prayers have been forwarded toward you from many members here

Friggin awesome news

Listen to the doctor, no heavy lifting and no straining your eyes on belly buttons that have been stapled :whistling:

Keep positive

John

Chin up and grind through one day at a time which is all we can do in our lives. Hopefully they get your eyes working decently again and since there is no heavy lifting, that means more fish in the lakes for the rest of us. Take 'er easy.

Just saw this thread Brian (visitors staying in my computer room!).... Quite the ordeal your going through. I wish you well and it looks like all the other positives vibes from everyone else are taking good effect!!

Kevin :)