New guy

Kev

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kevin and i'm from Sturgeon Falls. By the looks of it i'm one of many people fishing Nipissing on this site. I hope to be able to share alot of information with everyone, I mostly fish for walleye, smallmouth bass and pike, although i've finally decided to start musky fishing this year. I can't wait 'till it opens here.

Looking forward to becoming part of the community.

Kev

Welcome to a great family and community. Looks like you will have some great posts from Nipissing and look forward to reading them. Enjoy the new venture for musky it can get addictive. Jump on and enjoy the ride on the OFC train.

Edited by Blake

l use to drag race on the Srugeon stretch all the time in the late 70's. Welcome to the wacky world of OFC. Got my girlfriend here a month ago and she is about to beat me in posts. It is addictive,l think l will have to get her help or did l make her nuts.

Peace Ken

Welcome Kevin,

I'll be heading up to your neck of the woods 2nd week of July(7th) (west nipissing resort) with my 13yr old grandson and wife. I find its always important to find fish quickly to get the trip off to a good start for him.

Mainly pike and bass fishermen (fledgling muskie fisherman) total catch and release. Should I target pike or bass first to get off to good start?

Thanks

Got my girlfriend here a month ago and she is about to beat me in posts. It is addictive,l think l will have to get her help or did l make her nuts.

Peace Ken

I'm the girlfriend....he did make me nuts... does make me nuts. Welcome to OFC...truly a great site.