Rice Lake fishing guide - Recommendations?

fish_d00d

I don't guide, and I actually don't know of any guides on rice that could accommodate a group that size. Sorry.

If you want some general fishing info, shoot me a pm. You might be better off renting a pontoon boat in Bewdley for the day and trying it on your own.

S.

As another option, you could also check out http://curtispointcottages.com/

Will (family business) is a member here and knows the lake pretty well. They rent boats too.

Greg Klatt is a member on the board and might be able to help out as a guide. http://www.profishntanglingservices.com/

For a group that size it will be tough to find anyone one to accommodate your group. Renting a pontoon boat would certainly be an option as Sinker suggested.

For a group that size if the lake is not that important, a couple of charter boats on Lake Ontario would be another alternative. Might find one to take the whole group.

Edited by fishnsled

i'll take u guys out if you rent a pontoon from a cottage, i know a spot or two on rice.

There's a good idea. I would do that as well....free of charge....as long as timing etc worked out for me.

I honestly don't think your going to find a guide on rice with a boat big enough for that many people.

S.

I had the lucky opportunity from Will (Curtis Point) who took our group out on their pontoon. Comfortably fit 6 guys and could easily have accommodated two more.

And the pontoon boat they had wasn't one of those slow-poke ones, this one had some legs :)

It was a fun time had by all and the fishing wasn't bad either. ;)